Memory Keeping Gifts …
Birthday … Anniversary … Thank You … Housewarming … Wedding … Saying farewell to a loved one … Achievement … Graduation … Congratulations …
Gift giving isn’t just a Christmas or holiday event. There are LOTS of reasons throughout the year you may want to give a gift.
Your favorite teacher … Your best friend … A co-worker … Your boss … A favorite aunt … Your mom and dad …
And, no matter whom you’re shopping for, stories from the past make the BEST gifts!
Memory Keeping gifts are gifts from the heart!
Yes, there are lots of gifts you can give but none touch the heart as much as something that shares a special moment in time.
Your pictures tell stories. Pictures (and don’t forget video, too!) capture those special moments you want to be able to share. Don’t just keep these wonderful treasures buried in photo albums or in digital format on your computer.
Get creative in your gift giving.
- For a first birthday, why not capture your favorite moments of that precious little one in a baby memory book?
- A great holiday gift giving idea is a photo ornament with a picture of the two of you together.
- Keep your schoolmates close … Take a picture with the ‘gang,’ make a photo keychain, and give one to each friend.
- Tell that special teacher, coach or mentor how much you appreciate him or her. Personalize a thank you card with a picture of you achieving your goal.
- Create a distinctive video slide show of wedding moments … Rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, wedding party and family out takes, and more … And give as a first year anniversary gift. Personalize it even more with words of advice from a few special people.
- Give a box of thank you cards to that special graduate using his or her senior picture; what a great way for him or her to thank others for graduation gifts!
Class reunion or family reunion? Pick pictures of an event or two that have special meaning and create a photo book that tells these stories. This might be a bit expensive to give as a gift to everyone, but let them know how they can get their own copy!
Family and friends are special and so are the memories we share with them. Show them how much they mean to you with very special, very personal gifts.
Memory keeping gifts are meaningful to the recipient and ones that will be appreciated for years to come.
So, let’s get your shopping list out and see who’s on it!
Photo courtesy of The Studio 56.