Don’t Miss Wedding Moments!
February is the month of romance and love! Has your sweetheart proposed to you? Be sure to capture all the special moments that go along with this special time!
Do you have any special family traditions you want to do for the wedding? Want to really capture the details of the décor at your ceremony? Maybe you want to capture those “first” moments or your furry friends or the favorite things you like to do together …
We can help you put together photobooks, custom slideshows and other unique displays that will help you re-live this special time over and over again!
Don’t Miss Wedding Moments
Preparing for a wedding means lots of activities typically over several months. You want to take pictures and video of everything so you don’t forget a thing, so here are a few reminders!
- The proposal
- Engagement parties
- Wedding showers
- Family gatherings
- Rehearsal dinner
- Bachelor and bachelorette parties
- Hometown memories
- Things you and your sweetheart enjoy doing together
- Wedding announcement/invitation
- Rehearsal dinner invitation
- Newspaper or online wedding announcements
- Gifts for bridesmaids, groomsmen and other wedding party members
- Bride and groom getting ready
- Wedding dress and tux
- Bridal details
- Bridal bouquets, including bridesmaids and groomsmen
- Groom’s accessories
- Shoe shot
- Emotional and relaxed shots
- Welcome bags
- Ceremony décor
- Reception décor
- The guest book
- Signature cocktails and food
- Wedding cake
- Reception moments, including toasts, first dance, mother-son dance, father-daughter dance
- Close friends and relatives
When you need something special to capture the memories of your entire wedding, including the stories of how you first met, what your family looked like before and after the wedding, and more, we can help.