High School Seniors: A Little Advice
As you prepare for your final year of high school, take the time to enjoy it. Make it your year, do the things you want to do; not what you think is expected of you.
Make it a good year.
- Do silly things with your friends
- Have a long impromptu conversation with your favorite teacher or, better yet, with someone you don’t even know
- Allow yourself to fully experience every moment, whether it is a happy time or a sad time
- Don’t suffer from FOMO, fear of missing out
- Be true to yourself, don’t do something “just because” it is popular or socially expected
- Start your own traditions
- Focus on what makes you happy
- Try something new
- Enjoy “firsts” and “lasts” – the first college you visit or the last dance you go to
- Tell your parents, guardians, siblings “I love you”
- Do something special with your brother or sister, mom or dad or grandparents
- Make a plan to keep in contact with your friends after high school (it’s so easy to lose contact quickly)
- Laugh, no matter what
Keep the camera handy so that you can take pictures or video of these special moments. These are the kinds of moments that tend to be the most memorable in 10 or 20+ years.
Most importantly, enjoy your high school senior year.
Need a little assistance with Memory Keeping Keepsakes?
That’s what we’re here for, to help you protect, preserve and share your precious memories. We are here to help whether you are a DIY-person, need a team to assist you or just want someone to do it all!
Let Lifetime Memories help you create memory keepsakes for your high school senior photo collection.
Enjoy this article? Don’t forget to share!